Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lost City of tol'vir

Go down

Lost City of tol'vir Empty Lost City of tol'vir

Post  bigfootzz Tue Feb 08, 2011 9:38 am

^The rest of the bosses are on my youtube channel youtube.com/wowbigfootzz

This was the first instance I did once I hit lvl 85. I thought it would be a lot harder then it really was. All the fights were pretty straight forward. The only real boss fight that seemed to give me issues was the final boss. It's more the random adds that that are annoying yes they don't really need to be tanked but its nice to not have them kill the healer =( .

The first boss wasn't bad at all. I sent my pet in the center of the room held him there till I saw the bombs drop off the boss at which point I put him on passive and called him back to me. Once he cleared the bombs I put him back on his standard settings and let him pick up the box well the whole time applying md to keep aggro.

Second boss was also pretty easy. Just a note los can be an issue so pull the boss either to the stairs or down on the ground I wouldn't recommed stand up there the damage is a bit rough at times I always try to make it easier on my healers. When phase two starts its just a matter of grabing the bird and moving him when the orbs get too close. Rinse and repeat phase one and your done.

The thrid boss the croc is prob the easiest one in there. I had the group stand on the gator statues as I went in to camo walked close to the wall near the statue and set my pet in. I had him close enough to the wall so melee can dps but may have been a little to close for the healer. If you can get the gator to stand with his side next to the wall it may make the fight easier for the healer.

The last boss like I was saying above wasn't hard the hardest issue was the adds on on the healer. I let the pet on the boss the entire time and just assisted the dps in killing the adds.

Enjoy the instance good luck!

Ed
bigfootzz
bigfootzz

http://timewastedtuesday.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum