Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WotLK Pet Tanking Spreadsheet

+2
Zwicky
Durante
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

WotLK Pet Tanking Spreadsheet - Page 2 Empty cant download

Post  Bonie Wed Jul 01, 2009 6:42 am

Seams link broken or closed ..cant download at all..just wanted to report..

Bonie

Back to top Go down

WotLK Pet Tanking Spreadsheet - Page 2 Empty Re: WotLK Pet Tanking Spreadsheet

Post  Durante Wed Jul 01, 2009 9:41 pm

I've re-uploaded the spreadsheet to Filefront and fixed the link.

I suspended development of the spreadsheet a while back for the runup to spring semester finals, and right afterward they announced additional pet scaling. At the time it seemed like the scaling was going to include many different types of stats, and until I saw what it would entail I was hesitant to keep working on the spreadsheet fearing that I might need to start from scratch off an updated Elitist Jerks sheet. Its looking like they're only going to scale off resil and hit, so once the pet scaling in the next patch is finalized I'll most likely add it to the current version of this sheet.

I've decided I'll probably never fix the macros in the spreadsheet to fix the gear planner as I just don't have the time to learn the coding. The stamina, armor, and pet DPS calculations should all be pretty accurate though, and if I ever find an accurate way of getting threat data for Growl, Intimidate and Thunderstomp then I'll update the TPS calculation as well.

I haven't done much with the spreadsheet in the last few months, so if something seems wrong let me know.
Durante
Durante

Back to top Go down

WotLK Pet Tanking Spreadsheet - Page 2 Empty Still Viable?

Post  Silverback761 Tue Jul 06, 2010 1:49 pm

Is this spread sheet still viable after a year or has it been updated at all? I'm just starting to get interested in solo'ing original wow content along with BC. I'm trying to find as much info as to what gear I should look into getting esp. since I've had ZERO luck getting together even an achievement group to get my 2 T5 pieces. Right now I'm sitting on mostly T10 mixed with T9 and ICC 10/25 gear. I'm farming badges to pick up 2 pieces of PvP gear to achieve the Resil. cap and I'm already hit capped even after I replace 2 of my armor pieces with the PvP gear. My other question is about gemming. How should I gem and should I replace my current gear with other gear? Like I said I'm in full raid gear so should I farm badges to pick up T9 and PvP gear to make a completely separate set and gem for AG/STA and STA only gems? Thanks in advance & have a great day!

Silverback761

Back to top Go down

Post  Durante Wed Jul 21, 2010 6:35 pm

This spreadsheet is no longer being updated. I didn't have the time or proficiency to keep up modifying the existing hunter DPS spreadsheet. Its a beast. I have created a new spreadsheet though, that's much lighter weight and purpose built for hunter tanking. It can be found on the main site here: http://bigredrhino.wordpress.com/spreadsheet/
Durante
Durante

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2