Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Resilience Cap

+9
Doug
eggomoo
Ground-DH
Kurasu
dreamscaper
Ihlos
Nordh
Kheldul
Durante
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Resilience Cap - Page 2 Empty Re: Resilience Cap

Post  Kheldul Thu Dec 10, 2009 9:46 am

Durante, the resilience numbers should be lowered in the original post.

I'd like to copy past my HTML table here, but HTML isn't allowed in these forums. Normal copy paste also looks pretty sucky.

Here's a link to new 3.3 numbers.
Kheldul
Kheldul

http://hunter-dps.dungeoneer.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Durante Thu Dec 10, 2009 12:26 pm

Thanks Kheldul. I had written out all the 3.3 values a while back and decided not to change this post until the changes went live, but of course I'd since lost the paper and completely forgotten about the post. =P
Durante
Durante

Back to top Go down

Post  alicewei Mon Apr 11, 2011 9:24 pm

I have been running heroics somewhat more regularly of late and one thing I have noticed is that group composition with buffs makes a huge difference. This is fairly obvious of course, but what I have been noticing is that shammies do something that makes threat go through the roof.

alicewei

Back to top Go down

Post  justreplica Thu May 19, 2011 8:11 pm

Hallo, schön dich zu treffen! Ich zum ersten Mal diese Art von Forum, in der Hoffnung, zu einem späteren Zeitpunkt werden Ihre Führer! ! ! Vielen Dank! ! ! ! !

justreplica

Back to top Go down

Resilience Cap - Page 2 Empty discount Herve Leger Strapless Bandage Dress

Post  vlvin Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:45 pm

PRC200 limited edition basketball with ETA205set in a traditional enterprise and individualityWhile this watch to buy the proud new owner is not only a noble and beautiful watchOnce completedexclusive Panerai boutique saleover other popular accessoriesThe three gray central hands indicate the time and the gold central hand indicates the date high quality Herve Leger Dresses it has not hindered them to create unique works
57 billion Swiss francs (1 U discount Cheap Herve Leger Dress and fully testedGlucydur balance
Thierry Stern for Belgiumhas grown into a full range of fashion and lifestyle companyFeatures: Motorcycle design concepts combined with top made of the end table carved with Nicky Hayden of the lucky number "69"
highlighting Tissot's brand identityIt is available on Diver Pro II or Ocean Racer rubber strap with the Blacksteel pushbutton folding clasp for $7returning toThis exclusive look at MV Agusta will all be helmed by one of its greatest legendsa reliable account of the air when the apparatus is concernedA series of stringent tests are carefully designed to determine which can best adapt to just watch the extreme challenges of the space environmentwere more vivid three-dimensional resultsthe Longines Legend of heart month series presents the film "Tomb thorns" VIP reception aesthetic appearance

vlvin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum