Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wrath instances I solod

2 posters

Go down

Wrath instances I solod Empty Wrath instances I solod

Post  dreamscaper Mon Sep 07, 2009 6:12 pm

New to forums so if this doesn't belong here delete it or whatever. Found forums when I decided to start tanking, but soloing is fun.

UK - First boss. I just haven't been back to solo the other 2 bosses (this was such a long time ago.

Nexus - Only the last boss was a challenge of constantly having to move your pet.

AN - First and 3rd boss. 2nd boss if you FD it resets. Again, a very early solo that i jus need to go back to clean up.

OK - Easy except 2nd boss requires a sta set. Final boss I didnt have to kill anyone. I still struggle with that in heroics. So that was refreshing.

DtK - Skipped 2nd boss because it bugged out on me so many times. Again just need to go back to clean it up.

VH - a few bosses down. That eyeball boss just is hard for me because of raid damage.

Gun - 1st 3rd boss. 2nd boss I have the strat worked out on that I want to do but been working on raid tanking set and heroic tanking set, so my soloing has been on hold for a bit.

OCC - 1st boss - Was just a while since i had a boss kill, just needed one more and little trash.

If anyone is intersted in individul boss strats, this is a thread I've been maintaining. If this is of interest to the site I can start threads here. I have a blast doing this but not sure if anyone is interested (most want to solo like aq20 or something. I'll work on 60 content once i cant do more wrath content). If you do go there the first few pages was dedicated to bc heroics until i realized they wouldnt be challenging enough.

http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/thread.html?sid=1&topicId=16473910099&ST=US-1000344-lsJWK7AVNmQPdUuwyFRgWYEM0f6AoGvP134

If anyone has any questions, feel free to post here or there. My goal, untimately, is to try to solo all regular wrath instances (if they are soloable) then tank the heroic versions (though so far the tanking i've done people said alot easier and smoother then a real tank)

dreamscaper

Back to top Go down

Wrath instances I solod Empty Re: Wrath instances I solod

Post  Ground-DH Thu Sep 10, 2009 3:49 pm

Excellent! This is a great place for these kind of reports.

Welcome to the fun!

Ground

Ground-DH

Back to top Go down

Post  dreamscaper Mon Oct 12, 2009 7:30 pm

http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/thread.html?topicId=20464486594&sid=1

My new cleaned up thread if anyone needs help with anything I've done. I know i should update the strats to make it more pretty, but at least now things ar easily findable.

dreamscaper

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum