Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Less-Rabi

2 posters

Go down

Less-Rabi Empty Less-Rabi

Post  Doug Thu Mar 04, 2010 7:55 pm

Just a little minor one here.

A couple of people in the guild still needed that darned Less-Rabi achievement, which involves killing Moorabi without letting him transform. We had tried this once before but a lag spike did us in.

This time I wanted to try the newest addition to my stable "Bosvark" (warthog) since we needed the burst threat. Bosvark easily managed to hold the threat and we FINALLY managed to get the achievement:

Less-Rabi Less-r10

As you can see, this is one of those places where having a pet tank is an advantage, since I could weasel my my to 2nd on the meters even though most of the fight was under BW so it isn't really an accurate reflection of how much dps I usually do while tanking (normally it is more like 2k).

As an aside, my warrior just hit 80 on Sunday and I have been doing a lot of tanking with him, pet tanking is definitely comparable and in some regards mechanically more suitable. Pets are definitely far more squishy and don't have the sustained threat of warriors (they are actually superior in terms of burst I feel), but they are really not that far off. If the AotB involves transferring a portion of our threat to the pet we will be golden, especially since our stam on gear will be comparable to plate wearer's in cata.
Doug
Doug

Back to top Go down

Less-Rabi Empty surport

Post  vlvin Thu Jun 30, 2011 7:06 pm

surport

vlvin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum