Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The StoneCore Reg

4 posters

Go down

The StoneCore Reg Empty The StoneCore Reg

Post  bigfootzz Tue Feb 01, 2011 5:51 am

So I recently tanked Stonecore on reg mode. It was my first tanking run of this expansion. At first, I was a bit worried due to the "nerf" BM hunters got in some of the pet buffs in our tree. (I dont condier them nerfs I like that my bm dps spec does much more damge then before. The Videos are on my youtube page I broke them down to each fight so its not painful to watch. Youtube.com/wowbigfootzz

Now to the bosses, all the fighters were pretty much a tank and spank as far has sending my pet in and just keeping MD up. None of the fights in this instance require any kiting.

First boss, was pretty much a standard fight the only spot where it gets a little hairy is when the worm dives then reenters in random areas, you need to be quick on your pick up but I've made a macro auto aplying a MD to my pet with out having to drop my current target. By the end of the fight my pet had roughly 900k threat well above the closest dps.

Second boss, this boss was to me the easiest boss in here. I sent my pet in applyied my MD as normal. During his flight phase I continued to add MD and kept my rotation all well applying md building threat. Tps was never an issue infact it was one of the easiest bosses I've tanked to date.

Third boss, he wasnt bad at all. I honestly thought the ground slam and knock back would affect my pet but from what I saw it didnt for the most part. My pet went up in the air straight and landed behind him turuning him around. The only Issue I had was growl stopped working mid fight and I had to reset it lol.

Last boss, this fight was a bit tricky due to the countless waves of adds. The easiest way that I did it was mded my pet well it was still on the boss and multi shoted adds to him. I also had my buddy the paladin to pick up adds as well.

Ed
bigfootzz
bigfootzz

http://timewastedtuesday.net

Back to top Go down

The StoneCore Reg Empty Re: The StoneCore Reg

Post  Durante Sun Feb 06, 2011 7:58 am

I've been debating with myself if I should count this as a pet tanking feat on the site since the criteria that Ihlos set was that you needed to be in the level range of the dungeon as set by WoWwiki and Wowhead, which for Stonecore is 82-84. However, the in game dungeon finder lists it as 81-85, so if its good enough for Blizzard its good enough for me.
Durante
Durante

Back to top Go down

Post  bigfootzz Tue Feb 08, 2011 8:54 am

Woot! Always wanted to be in a feat! I've tanked a few other places as well. Ya'll should see them up soon!

Ed
bigfootzz
bigfootzz

http://timewastedtuesday.net

Back to top Go down

Post  zhucelun789 Fri Apr 08, 2011 8:00 pm

First boss, was pretty much a standard fight the only spot where it gets a little hairy is when the worm dives then reenters in random areas, you need to be quick on your pick up but I've made a macro auto aplying a MD to my pet with out having to drop my current target. By the end of the fight my pet had roughly 900k threat well above the closest dps.

Second boss, this boss was to me the easiest boss in here. I sent my pet in applyied my MD as normal. During his flight phase I continued to add MD and kept my rotation all well applying md building threat. Tps was never an issue infact it was one of the easiest bosses I've tanked to date.

Third boss, he wasnt bad at all. I honestly thought the ground slam and knock back would affect my pet but from what I saw it didnt for the most part. My pet went up in the air straight and landed behind him turuning him around. The only Issue I had was growl stopped working mid fight and I had to reset it lol.

Last boss, this fight was a bit tricky due to the countless waves of adds. The easiest way that I did it was mded my pet well it was still on the boss and multi shoted adds to him. I also had my buddy the paladin to pick up adds as well.

zhucelun789

Back to top Go down

The StoneCore Reg Empty Although it strives to display

Post  vlvin Thu Jun 30, 2011 7:09 pm

Although it strives to display the flight of hours and minutes Hermes bags on sale Watches like the Submariner or the Seamaster embody the everyday watch philosophyto simplify simplify complicated by the need to pay more than the effort and costs moreartistic rigor of the studySwitzerlandThe future owners of the Rapide will now enjoy the same privilege with their sports

vlvin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum