Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum Guidelines (and Sticky Guidelines)

Go down

Forum Guidelines (and Sticky Guidelines) Empty Forum Guidelines (and Sticky Guidelines)

Post  Ihlos Sun Apr 19, 2009 3:37 pm

It is my desire that this community will a positive place where we can discuss tenacity pets in a civilised and productive manner. As such, please observe the following guidelines when posting here at BRR Forums.

- Debate is welcome, but please treat everyone here with respect. Don't attack, deride, or insult others.
- Racism and intolerance will not be tolerated.
- Please keep your language reasonably tame by today's standards. An occasional minor expletive is not a problem (damnit!), but please avoid excessive or obscene language.
- Keep posts as positive and polite as possible.
- I may move, close, or delete discussions or posts that are misplaced, generally inappropriate, or in vioation of these guidelines.

UPDATE:
I will be applying the sticky tag to posts that give alot of solid, foundational knowledge in a clear concise method. Already there are a good amount of posts and it will be tough for me to read all of them as they are posted, but I will make an effort to read them all.

Also, we cant have 20 sticky topics in each forum, so I may end up making meta sticky topics, merging the guides and summing up the points of the threads, and un-stickying the threads themselves.
Ihlos
Ihlos
Admin

http://bigredrhino.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down