Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4-man H UP

3 posters

Go down

4-man H UP Empty 4-man H UP

Post  Doug Tue Nov 03, 2009 3:59 am

Okay, so this wasn't exactly a feat but still amusing.

So I get into a group for the daily H, but the tank keeps dc'ing, so I suggest we clear some trash while we wait. The dps shammy says: 'Go!', thinking most likely we will be kiting (and me thinking he was a healer, which he was not Shocked)...

Long story short, we end up four manning the whole instance. Towards the end one of the guys says he has a guild tank who would like the daily, so we all run out to invite him and run back up, at which point the group insists he stay out of combat so we can kill the last boss four-man Twisted Evil .

Bear in mind, I didn't know these people from a bar of soap, complete LFG pug... maybe there is hope for us yet Very Happy
Doug
Doug

Back to top Go down

4-man H UP Empty Re: 4-man H UP

Post  Nordh Wed Nov 04, 2009 3:07 am

[offtopic] Love the Hunter Tank avatar ^^ [/offtopic]

Nordh

http://www.nightcrew.se/nordhbane

Back to top Go down

Post  Doug Wed Nov 04, 2009 7:09 pm

[offtopic] Love the Hunter Tank avatar ^^ [/offtopic]

Quite surprisingly if you search "turtle tank" pics on google there is a ton of them for some reason hehe.
Doug
Doug

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurasu Fri Nov 06, 2009 11:52 am

Doug wrote:Quite surprisingly if you search "turtle tank" pics on google there is a ton of them for some reason hehe.

It's because you get a lot of people who keep their 'turtle' in a 'tank'. I.E. aquarium.

But as you can see, I found a good one checking for the same thing. Very Happy Thanks for the idea.
Kurasu
Kurasu

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum