Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Not in 3.3 you won't!

3 posters

Go down

Not in 3.3 you won't! Empty Not in 3.3 you won't!

Post  Doug Wed Nov 18, 2009 5:28 pm

From the latest blue post on mmo-champs it would appear that we are not going to be getting our scaling in this patch. This saddens me, but I also feel a bit relieved, they could have done really horrible things to us with that.

http://blue.mmo-champion.com/12/21038229051-icecrown-citadel-raid-access-progression.html
Doug
Doug

Back to top Go down

Not in 3.3 you won't! Empty Re: Not in 3.3 you won't!

Post  bigfootzz Fri Nov 20, 2009 11:14 am

Doug wrote:From the latest blue post on mmo-champs it would appear that we are not going to be getting our scaling in this patch. This saddens me, but I also feel a bit relieved, they could have done really horrible things to us with that.

So that means no point for point on resil? Are we still getting the cower buff and the new dps increase?

I really hope so my turtle is just under 2k ap having a bit more would really help. Ive been tanking in mostly pve gear with some heavy stam trinkets and rings trying to buff my pets threat. I didnt pick up the 5 points before exotic pets due to getting the 10% to health and the 3% hit cap. So any buff to pets dps I can get aside from that would really help.

ed
bigfootzz
bigfootzz

http://timewastedtuesday.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Durante Fri Nov 20, 2009 12:29 pm

The resilience change is still in, but scaling from things like haste, crit, and other stats isn't in any PTR build and hasn't been talked about for a while. This thread from back in the end of May is where we got the info that pets would scale from other stats and that was back in the end of May. It seems like this is probably going to end up being an Cataclysm change.

In a couple days I'll have a post up of all the important changes in the new patch, since its looking like Blizzard is pretty much finished with class changes for the patch.
Durante
Durante

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum