Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Scorpid sting

2 posters

Go down

Scorpid sting Empty Scorpid sting

Post  Doug Tue Apr 21, 2009 5:23 am

Is it worthwhile to try and keep scorpid sting up? It is a very large mana drain as far as I can tell but what I would really like to know is whether it affects the crit situation at all on the pet.
Doug
Doug

Back to top Go down

Scorpid sting Empty Re: Scorpid sting

Post  Durante Tue Apr 21, 2009 9:33 am

Scorpid Sting will reduce your pet's chance to be hit, but will not reduce it's chance to be crit. In order to make our pet unable to be hit through avoidance they would need 100% avoidance as normal hits get pushed off the hit table before crits do.

Edit: It can be argued whether or not its worth while for the tanking hunter to put it up if mana is an issue, but if you have another hunter in the party its certainly worth having them use it.
Durante
Durante

Back to top Go down

Post  Doug Tue Apr 21, 2009 9:55 am

Yeah, I was wondering if it is worth the time if you are using a turtle, you are probably better off just casting steadies and Arcance for the Cobra Strikes. It might be worthwhile to consider on a croc then if you are facing two or three mobs since aggro isn't the principle concern.
Doug
Doug

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum