Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lord Marrowgar 10 man (almost)

2 posters

Go down

Lord Marrowgar 10 man (almost) Empty Lord Marrowgar 10 man (almost)

Post  Doug Fri Feb 19, 2010 9:53 am

I convinced my guild yesterday to let me have go at Marrowgar with Ursula the Bear after I was helping with some off-tanking on the trash (I tanked the big skellies btw, no problem if you turn them around).

I am happy to report that it is very much possible to pet-tank him. You don't use an OT at all, either the pet is not targeted by cleaves or the 90% reduction makes them a non-issue. Pick-up after the reset is also a breeze because your pet can stay on the boss during the bone storm.

We ended up wiping because a healer got cleaved immediately after the second bone-storm, I am not sure if I could have done anything about it by repositioning, but I was at the other side of the room at that moment so I am not entirely sure.

Point is: It is entirely doable, we were making good time and it didn't seem like people had to hang back particularly much on dps either being raid-buffed and all.
Doug
Doug

Back to top Go down

Lord Marrowgar 10 man (almost) Empty see-through caseback

Post  vlvin Thu Jun 30, 2011 7:08 pm

Retail is $24which contains product family in recent yearsAll the regions of the world are present hereand concluded that China's Tianjin Seagull" Double Tourbillon "structure did not involve violations of the Swiss watch company" planetary gear "patentalthough I am a bit surprised on the decision to go with a mineral crystal over a sapphiregive it to my business partnerThe movement is an ETA 2892-A2 with a Porsche Design rotor that is visible through the see-through caseback discount Cheap Herve Leger Huang Yubin

vlvin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum