Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Introduce yourself

+28
hairygiblets
danuke
Virge
Jilea
Doaix
Bonie
Kairu
Ground-DH
Duco
rico
Malatov
Oriax
Vengal
Kheldul
Tchann
Doug
shaox
jfragment
scaresome
KingRamsesIII
Zwicky
armchairhunter
Nordh
Bear behind
Durante
Kurasu
Suniojii
Ihlos
32 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Introduce yourself - Page 2 Empty Re: Introduce yourself

Post  Doaix Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:28 pm

Name: Doug
Main Chars: 80 Dwarf Hunter (Doaix), 80 Draenei Hunter (Buffbubba), 72 BE Paly (Pallana),
Alts: 71 Tauren Hunter (Krispiekud), 63 Gnome Engineering Rogue (Ohbrian), 60 Orc Hunter (Switch), 58 Human Mage (Ecathaybank), 50 Gnome Warlock (Tinytaylor), 43 Human Priest (FlorenceN), 21 Dwarf Warrior (Neewbcakes)
Realm: Cenarius
Stables:
Doaix - Blackswing (Wasp), Riffraff (WarpStalker), Purrple (WinterSaber Kitty), Crockolisk (Slime from Sholazar...need to rename it), TROGDOR (Dragonhawk)
Buffbubba - Snappy (Scorpid), Prickle (Worm), Minion (Cat), Tardi (Turtle)
Horde hunters both have Scorpids for leveling, haven't gotten to 80 yet for final pets
RL: 35 living with my g/f (also an avid WoW addict) in San Diego CA. We're both car nuts as well, which is how we met. SHE got me hooked on WoW, which has made our car-centered lifestyle take a bit of a back seat. But we've still managed to sneak in a few autoX's here and there.

Doaix

Back to top Go down

Post  Ground-DH Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:16 pm

How the heck did I not post to this thread.... oh well, better late than never Smile

Name: Ground (80 Tauren Hunter)
Main Chars: 80 Hunter, 74 Pally, 70 Warrior
Realm: Doomhammer
Stables: Loop (Cat), Loop (Spirit Beast for show), Zero (Turtle, named after his dps), Effect (chimera for PvP), and one slot that I rotate to whatever is interesting (currently AoE the Dragonhawk)
RL: Director of Software, Chip Architect, and Program Manager for a small company making Wireless Audio chips.

I've always been one of the strange pork hunters on my server (been there since opening day). I'd guess most folks on server would consider Ground a familiar stranger at least Smile

Ground

Ground-DH

Back to top Go down

Post  Jilea Sat Nov 21, 2009 9:17 am

Name: Jilea
Main character: Jilea, Holy/Disc Draenai Priest 80
Alt: Human Mage 80
Realm: Nagrand
WoW job: The healer of George, the turtle (owned by Dnysopheus)

I'm a bit of an imposter on this site, only managing to level my own hunter until level 5, but through Dny, I've experienced some of the trials and tribulations of pet tanking, and recently I've been on the healing side of our duo, which has been lots of fun.
Smile

Jilea

Back to top Go down

Post  Virge Tue Nov 24, 2009 10:24 am

Name: Tony (Virge)
Main Chars: 80 Draenei Hunter, 80 Draenei Priest, 80 Undead Priest
Alts: 73 Nightelf Hunter
Realm: Frostwhisper
Stables: Aur (Bear), Aram ("Hydralisk"), Kodos (Turtle), Hvidstfeldska (Devilsaur), Senkai (Spirit beast, Loque'nahak)
RL: 25 and unemployed, *very* interested in all things strange.

Been playing the game since release, more or less, really started to take off during TBC when we got more things to tinker with and in Wrath it's just gotten better Smile. Im the only pet tank hunter (aka "PeTank") on my server as far as i know but after doing a couple heroics and explaining the theoretical workings of this bold new spec ive managed to raise some awarness on its viability (got ~2 guildies collecting gear so they too can try it out and on several occasions gotten the comment "wow, i have to level my hunter now!" after a run, woop!).
Virge
Virge

Back to top Go down

Post  danuke Tue Dec 15, 2009 5:27 pm

Name: Danuke
Main Chars: 80 Orc Hunter, 80 Orc Warrior
Realm: Draenor EU
Stables(Main pets): Razzi (Raptor), Rift (Warpstalker)
Stables(Other): Jax (Spiritbeast), Cynder (Dragonhawk), Shikra (Bird of Prey)
RL: 18, live in UK, apprentice engineer

Info: played WoW for 4-5 years now and always played hunter as my main and been tanking with my warpstalker since the 3.0.0 patch was applied before LK release (once pet talents were added), raided with friends mostly and tanked old content and LK elite mobs and non heroic as i gained better tanking gear. with each new patch the pet tanking has got better. as of this time my pets HP is 30.1k unbuffed and reaches 39.1k with self buffs (drums of kings and stam scolls .ect)
danuke
danuke

Back to top Go down

Post  hairygiblets Fri Dec 25, 2009 11:52 pm

Name: Jon
Main Chars: 80 Disc Priest w/ Holy off spec (Priestgiblet), 80 Ret Pally (Doogin), 70 Hunter (Hairygiblets)
Alts: too many to list
Realm: Azjol-Nerub
Stables: Hairygiblet (warpstalker), Hairygiblets (Ghost Saber), Hardgiblets (turtle)
RL: Wheeled Vehicle mechanic in US Army with combat medic as a secondary job.

Been playing WoW since about 4 months after release of Vanilla WoW. My first toon was a hunter but i never managed to get any up to 60 during vanilla wow. Then in tbc i rolled a tauren warrior and managed to get him to 70 and ready for kara before i switched to a holy priest and got him into kara and eventually saw up to Gruuls before 3.0. Since then i've been raiding as a Disc Priest and have seen most of the content up to ICC. Now though i've transfered servers and have been working on my hunter with a possible switch over to playing it as my main raiding toon which is what has brought me to these sites.

hairygiblets

Back to top Go down

Post  Rokat Mon Jan 25, 2010 12:37 am

Name: Rokat
Main Chars: 80 Hunter only ^^
Alts: too low lvl to list
Realm: Archimonde [EU]
Stables: Crocolisk, Bear , Gorilla, Wolf, Turtle
RL: 22, live in Belgium, apprentice engineer

I have played Wow for 5 years , i've always enjoyed playing my hunter, thru challenges like Kiting huge mobs to town etc ...
At the 3.0 i thaught of the possibility of a hunter tanking, for test i tried Onyxia which was very easy to solo.
Till then i've read all the posts, and article to do the best tanking thingy, it will be fun ^^
*Sorry if my english sound wrong, i am a french native ^^

Rokat

Back to top Go down

Post  zhangjiamei241 Wed Mar 16, 2011 7:44 pm

Main Chars: 80 Disc Priest w/ Holy off spec (Priestgiblet), 80 Ret Pally (Doogin), 70 Hunter (Hairygiblets)
Alts: too many to list
Realm: Azjol-Nerub

zhangjiamei241

Back to top Go down

Post  lp7631010 Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:53 am

really?

lp7631010

Back to top Go down

Post  Johnhyrcanus Wed Mar 21, 2012 12:52 am

Hello,