Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crit Immunity Suit

:: Forums :: Pet Tanking

Go down

Crit Immunity Suit Empty Crit Immunity Suit

Post  Kurasu Thu Aug 27, 2009 11:44 am

Part of it is so I can be proud, yes. But part of it is also to give people who come here an idea of what they can wear to get their appropriate crit immunity using resilience. I have mentioned only the resilience in the note, so you can add and subtract if you have other pieces. Other stats are important in their own way, but for this posting, it's the resilience I was focusing on.

Please note: the only PVP I do is Wintergrasp. None of my outfits are from battlegrounds or from arena. I *am*, however, a high-level raider, so I do have Ulduar equipment (though nothing from ToC or badges yet). Still, none of my equipment comes from these high-level raids; they could be gotten from your average VoA raider.

Head: Enchanted with Arcanum Of The Savage Gladiator (+25 resi); Alliance Vangarde - Exalted, 150g
Shoulder: Enchanted with Greater Inscription Of The Gladiator (+15 resi); 10,000 honor
Back: Furious Gladiator's Cloak Of Victory (+42 resil); VoA Heroic Emalon
Wrist: Furious Gladiator's Wristguards Of Triumph (+41 resil); VoA Heroic Emalon
Waist: Furious Gladiator's Waistguard Of Triumph (+56 resil); VoA Heroic Emalon. Gemmed with Kharmaa's Grade (+20 resil); 10 Stone Keeper's Shards
Legs: Furious Gladiator's Chain Leggings (+80 resil); VoA Heroic Emalon, patched with Earthen Leg Armor (+40 resil)
Feet: Gemmed with Mystic King's Amber (+20 resil); 20 badges of Heroism (and a proper JC)
Finger: Titan-forged Band Of Victory (+42 resil); 15 Wintergrasp marks

Total: 381 Resilience
Kurasu
Kurasu

Back to top Go down