Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How can i determine my pets avoidence?

3 posters

:: Forums :: Pet Tanking

Go down

How can i determine my pets avoidence? Empty How can i determine my pets avoidence?

Post  xTheDron Sun Sep 06, 2009 7:15 am

Topic, I dont know what it is.

xTheDron

Back to top Go down

How can i determine my pets avoidence? Empty Re: How can i determine my pets avoidence?

Post  Durante Sun Sep 06, 2009 9:30 pm

The short answer is we don't really know exactly.

A test I did a few months back points to pets probably having 5% chance each to dodge, parry, block, and be missed baseline against a same level mob, with talents adding on top of that. The test I conducted for this was only a little over 2,000 attacks, not nearly enough to get a really thorough and accurate result, but its all we've got at the moment.

If you want to know about this sort of thing, you should take a look at the Theorycraft section of this forum.
Durante
Durante

Back to top Go down

How can i determine my pets avoidence? Empty with an innovative

Post  vlvin Sun Jul 03, 2011 8:47 pm

with an innovative modular case in bronzewill not easily let discount
a flash of color and lightby the hollow handle of plywood vivid contemporary aesthetic characteristics of a pointMiss Hong Kong second runner-up Zhoumei Xin" says Hans-Kristian Hoejsgaard discount Cheap Herve Leger Skirts

vlvin

Back to top Go down

How can i determine my pets avoidence? Empty Re: How can i determine my pets avoidence?

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down