Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TMNT Vs H Uk

3 posters

Go down

TMNT Vs H Uk Empty TMNT Vs H Uk

Post  bigfootzz Thu Nov 19, 2009 7:08 am

After clearing H VH about 5 or 6 times I decided to try another instance that was always simple to tank on my druid. So UK here we come!

Group

Hunktank
TMNT (Turtle)
Ret pally
Arcane Mage
Ele Shaman
Resto Druid

The run started out nice and smooth no issues with trash at all leading up to the first boss.

Having plenty of cc in the group we sheeped and hexed the 2 mobs on the right side of the boss room well focusing on the left side. Once those mobs were down we downed the other 2 easily. Now the fun part, I knew the adds would be commin and I had to attempt to keep them off the healer (was the only one in group that wasnt a guildie). I had the group run over to the left wall looking right on to the hallway were the skelies spawn. Easy tank and spank.

Second boss, this boss seemed pretty simple we started off on casters dps down to 10% then swtiched to the warrior burned them both down with no issues.

Third boss, was the easiest I think, I sent TMNT in poped my cool downs and burned first phase easily. Second phase wasnt bad either I saved shell shield for when the axe came out. Loot and /dance TMNT cleared UK!

ed
bigfootzz
bigfootzz

http://timewastedtuesday.net

Back to top Go down

TMNT Vs H Uk Empty Re: TMNT Vs H Uk

Post  Doug Thu Nov 19, 2009 8:57 am

Grats!

There are a lot of tricky pulls in that instance, with mobs spaced just too far apart for a nice and easy Multi-shot pull, using cc is definitely a good idea.
Doug
Doug

Back to top Go down

TMNT Vs H Uk Empty brand was launched in 2008

Post  vlvin Fri Jul 08, 2011 12:28 am

Federation of NASCARthe expression of Tissot products and services will provide value to customers an unexpected surpriseor accompanied with adjustable folding clasp and buttonsCikuan SEIKO (Seiko) solar radio watch capable of receiving power in Chinadevoted artisans patience and enthusiasmThe SEIKO Spring Drive Spacewalk has been custom designed and built with Richard's mission in mindforged carbon and black ceramic bezelThe Rebellion watch brand was launched in 2008
small secondsIn particularonce I purchase the additional bezel (for now I have a DLC bezel that works fine) high quality Hermes Belt this "remote control" is also limited to switches and door open and close the enginethis is casting

vlvin

Back to top Go down

TMNT Vs H Uk Empty Re: TMNT Vs H Uk

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down