Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Cata Tanking Tool For Alch

4 posters

:: Forums :: Pet Tanking

Go down

New Cata Tanking Tool For Alch Empty New Cata Tanking Tool For Alch

Post  Kurasu Sat Nov 13, 2010 5:51 am

Kura's been Alchemist for quite a while, which when pet tanking has been a disadvantage in the long run. After all, there's no flasks that give you stamina, so I miss out on the stamina boosts that come with Leatherworking, JC, et cetera.

However, in Cata, this is popping up. And it gives me a happy: http://cata.wowhead.com/item=58483

Awesome stamina *and* a blue slot? Not to mention a bonus that will add still *more* to my pet tanking (since Mastery gives pet damage, AKA TPS)? Sign me the heck up!
Kurasu
Kurasu

Back to top Go down

New Cata Tanking Tool For Alch Empty Re: New Cata Tanking Tool For Alch

Post  darkynhalvos Sun Dec 05, 2010 2:04 pm

Definitely a juicy item, kinda makes me want to give up Engineering for Alchy to get that thing, would be a nice addition to Mining, which I took for the added stam and money-making from selling ores.

If you had to choose, would you give up Mining or Engineering for Alchemy, or neither?
darkynhalvos
darkynhalvos

Back to top Go down

Post  alicewei Mon Apr 11, 2011 9:21 pm

When we get our crit-immune pets back, pet health in ICC will be no problem. My guild did a ICC 25 last night, had to stop before doing LK due to a healer having to take care of their baby. Before I hearthed out, I put on my old tank gear, put on all my self-buffs (drums, scroll, food for me and my pet) to see what my pet's and my health would be after patch 4.0.1.

alicewei

Back to top Go down

New Cata Tanking Tool For Alch Empty USB presentation containing

Post  vlvin Thu Jun 30, 2011 7:10 pm

"Personal favorite watch brand in particular is what?" He is pleased to extend his left hand Herve Leger Skirts online Meeting the challenge and the futurethat harbor has enabled to achieve unprecedented successCartier will be the 20th Geneva International Watch Fair (Salon de la Haute Horlogerie) showcasing its latest innovative and superb: its self-developed self-winding movementa USB presentation containing

vlvin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down